New beta version LazPaint 7.0.9
Many features that I talked about in the previous post have been implemented. I feel like the software is complete enough to be released. To check the latest version see:
- splitting channels into RGB/HSL : that can be done using the Script menu.
- lighten/darken mode has been added to the eraser
- picking up color by holding the SHIFT key when using a pen or a brush tool
- vectorial multi-selection in the edit shape tool (holding CTRL to select more shapes)
- adding holes in a polygon using SHIFT-click
- layer effects are available in the Script menu (drop shadow, inner light, inner shadow, color overlay, stroke)
- alpha mask can be added in the layer stack using Script menu, though it is not associated with a layer in particular, it is applied to all layers underneath
- tools items are grouped. The group is shown when hovering the tool icons.
- pen width can be changed using ALT + mouse wheel.
- layers and colors are finally docked inside the main window
- image can be exported without changing the current filename (File > Export)