Some news

Hi! It's been some time since I have published something about LazPaint. So here are some news. I have at last some spare time to continue this project. For now I have been working on the graphics library BGRABitmap which is used in LazPaint. If you're interested in Pascal programming, you will find information about it on Lazarus forum. I've added some features that I hope to put in action in LazPaint.

The biggest feature that has been asked basically is to go towards vector and to have text layers. That's a quite a challenge. In all cases, I thank you all for you support and for your love.

Comments

  1. Really nice to hear you will keep working on this! It's a nice program and has a lot of unique features that I really appreciated. Looking forward to the next release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to be able to progress on my beloved software :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LazPaint 6.4.1

Bug fixes and compilation fixes

SVG support with version 7.1.6